|Care In Action International supports the
mission of the Coptic Orthodox Church in Africa. The mission has humanitarian and
spiritual activities in nine African countries: Kenya, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia,
South Africa, D.R. Congo, Tanzania, Uganda and the Ivory Coast.
The mission is an active participant in building up the people of Africa,
where human dignity and human worth are restored to millions who have not yet known the
freedom from poverty, illiteracy and diseases. The specific objectives include the
- Provide holistic care for the sick and destitute through the
provision of integrated spiritual, medical and welfare services.
- Training and education of the youth as a priority target group
within communities in need.
- Vocational training, equipping and strengthening of the
capactiy of the unskilled poor for self-support.
- Collaboration with other churches and international
- Outreach services for various tribes in remote areas.